Strategic Leadership Development training course
- Course Code: LMS101B
- Duration: 5 days
- Fee: £2725
Power, Influence, and Authority
- What is ‘power’?
- Dimensions of power
- Sources of power
- The dark side of power
Leadership and Teams
- Team models theories
- Normative team models
- Descriptive team models
- Individual role models –
- Margerison-McCann team management wheel
- Time or phase-based models
- Team mental model
- Distributed leadership
Leadership and Change
- History of change
- Different approaches to change
- Models of the change process
- Individual reaction to change
- Politics of change
- What is leadership development?
- Why bother?
- Organisational factors
- Leadership and competencies
- How are leaders developed?
- What is ‘strategic leadership’?
- Do we need strategic leaders?
- The modern environment
- What does a strategic leader ‘do’?
This leadership development training is suitable for:
- Leaders of organizations with the responsibility to steer their firms in times of change, whilst motivating and inspiring their teams.
- Heads of organizations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Team members who wish to know the principles and practice of strategic leadership to support and complement the contribution of their leaders.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Ideas associated with the use of power by those in a position of authority.
- How ‘teams’ work and the idea of ‘Distributed Leadership’.
- The role leaders play in change processes.
- The development of leaders within organizations as a key theme in terms of ensuring the organization thrives.
- The need for strategic leaders.
What is Included:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
About the School
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all o ... Read More