HOW TO IMPROVE
KEY FACTORS CONTROLLING THE BUSINESS
- An organization focusing on the most appropriate strategy and assess its effectiveness.
- Designing a business model aligned with the strategy.
- Align processes and resources to achieve corporate objectives.
- Integrated management control of a business based on its strategy.
- Develop a business plan and skills to interest potential investors.
- Diagnose the economic and financial situation of a company.
- Identify critical factors to improve financial performance.
- Manage resources with optimal efficiency criteria.
- Entrepreneur financing plan.
Directors, managers and executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions involved in the analysis, planning and making strategic decisions or decisions that impact on the results of the company.
- GENERATION BUSINESS STRATEGIES · 50 hours.
- STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION AND BALANCED SCORECARD · 40 hours.
- EVALUATION AND BUSINESS PROJECTION · 40 hours.
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, jointly awarded certificate of specialization (^) in Strategic Business Management who meet the program requirements and pass the assessments.
(^) Certificates of continuing education, which does not prove title or degree, to be issued in USA. ADEN reserves the right to change certificates, partner universities and professors for reasons of force majeure or reasons beyond it. In such cases they are replaced by others of similar prestige and academic quality.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The evaluation program consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode, integrative case and practice with a simulator that is registered in the Virtual Community.
This program is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.
About the School
ADEN es una red educativa internacional acreditada por ACBSP, cuya actividad principal es su Escuela de Negocios, fundada en 1992. Está focalizada en el desarrollo profesional de directivos y gerentes ... Read More