- Introduction: systems relationship between religious political community (state) and (churches)
- Church and State in Latin America during the Spanish period.
- The emergence of nation states in Latin America and its relations with the Church. Evolution.
- religious freedom and religious pluralism in Latin America. Development and current challenges.
- The protection of religious freedom in the American system.
- The course is taught in Spanish, with support projections power point for easier tracking
Course Requirements: A basic general culture is required with universal and basic knowledge of American history and interest in social and political issues, which would put the historical processes and understand the basic legal concepts that will be given during the course.
TeachingProf. Juan Gregorio Navarro Floria (UCA).
See 8 more programs offered by Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina »
This course is