Stakeholder Management Course Content:
The course highlights are:
- Analysis models and tools
- Who to influence?
- Creating your own stakeholder mapping model
What makes them tick?
- Considerations from stakeholder mapping
- Use of position, knowledge or personal power
- Identify your own preferences
- How are different types influenced?
- How to influence others
- Road map to successful influencing
- Different types of influencing strategies
- Push and pull type behaviours
- Tools, skills and behaviours of effective influencing
- Communication preferences
- Managing conversations with stakeholders
- Selecting communication methodologies to get your messages across
Who is it for?
Managing stakeholder expectations is a crucial part of project management, as effectively managing the needs of all interested parties is vital.This project management course is for individuals who manage large or complex projects and have to manage stakeholder expectations at the same time. It will teach you how to manage stakeholders in a clear, effective manner.
Acudemy Certificate of Completion Attendance
Continuous Personal Development (CPD)
See 8 more programs offered by Acudemy »
Last updated July 5, 2019
This course is