The “St. Petersburg Summer University” (SUSTP) is open to all students and will help all participants to gain from new methods of lecturing and research as well as enjoying the international atmosphere. As set by the traditional program itself, this program brings also regional and international professors and lecturers for a period of two weeks together and provides the opportunity for local and international students to learn and share their experiences.
- 9 teaching days: 6 teaching hours in the morning
- 1 day for organizational issues
- 1 day for examinations
- 1 day final event
European Credit Points (4 ECTS)
Every participant receives a certificate from the Summer University St.Petersburg, a certificate from State University for Telecommunication St.Petersburg. You will get 4 ECTS points.
- Internet of Things (IoT): from idea to serial production
- Internet of Things Communication Protocols
- WLAN Design and Site Surveys: a gentle introduction
- Data processing in Internet of Things: Artificial neural networks, Machine learning, Data mining and Big Data Technologies
- Internet of Nanothings. Biodriver project
- Russian language
The Summer University takes place during the best time the city can offer: white nights!
Location: Campus of “State University of Telecommunications” Accommodation: St.Petersburg hostels Fee: € 1000 includes accommodation, meals (breakfast and lunch), school and excuirsion (Hermitage, the "Russian Versailles": Peterhof, cruise along the Neva River, etc.)
About the School
Founded in 1930 the Bonch-Bruevich St. Petersburg State University for Telecommunications (SPb-SUT) has 85 year experience in training highly-qualified specialists for telecommunication industry.