NEXT TURKS WITH BEGINNING IN AUGUST 2018.
The program is designed for students interested in investing in high-quality training and developing knowledge in the field of graphic design and visual communication.
The objective of the course is to prepare professionals capable of performing visual programming of different genres and formats, to develop and employ aesthetic elements of the visual communication process, to create illustrations, to apply typefaces and to reproduce other elements of visual identity, managing the whole process of visual communication, and proposing practical solutions to real problems.
- Comprehensive understanding of major historical and contemporary developments in graphic design, including social, technical and professional contexts.
- Self-knowledge, ability to communicate with varied audiences, develop teamwork, discussion and negotiation skills.
- Develop personal and business skills to respond to current and future career challenges.
- Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to work as a graphic designer (and future art director) in design studios, advertising agencies, marketing consultants, publishers and graphic designers. He will also have enough knowledge to undertake and open his own design company.
Structure of the course
MODULE I: FUNDAMENTALS OF VISUAL LANGUAGE
- Means of Expression and Visual Representation
- History of Visual Culture
MODULE II: THE DESIGNER AS AN EDITOR
- Digital Design
- Creating images in different media
- Editorial Graphic Design
MODULE III: CONSTRUCTION OF MEANINGS
- Contemporary Graphic Design
- Visual identity
- Studies of visual communication codes
MODULE IV: PREPARATION FOR THE MARKET
- Graphic production
- Personal project
Download the complete program.
Conditions of registration
Candidates admitted to the selection process can register by submitting the documents:
- Copy of RG and CPF (or Passport / RNE for international students)
- Copy of Proof of Residence (with zip code)
- 1 Photo 3x4 (or digital file in JPG format)
- Signing of the EBAC Educational Service Agreement
About the School
A Escola Britânica de Artes Criativas (EBAC) é um centro de ensino inovador que oferece cursos de disciplinas criativas, com padrão de qualidade mundial. A EBAC tem parcerias com a University of Hertf ... Read More