NEXT TURKS WITH BEGINNING IN AUGUST 2018.
The course program aims to form true editors, not just edit software operators. Ideal for professionals already working in the audiovisual sector and need to deepen their knowledge and skills, or for students interested in a high quality training and who are finishing a graduation in correlata area.
The students study intensely the main foundations of cinema, such as script, dramaturgy, cinematographic language, genres, sound and post-production, developing sensitivity and critical sense through repertoire formation and film analysis. In the practical part, the students work with raw footage, made available by partner producers, which gives them a closer experience of the editors' daily life, as well as creating a portfolio of real works. As a result, the course forms narrative-minded professionals, who are able to contribute creatively to the director on the editing island, reinforcing the publisher's profession as a true storyteller.
- Profound cinematic repertoire
- Development of aesthetic sense
- Critical capacity ascertained
- Advanced knowledge in drama and narrative.
- Formation of a portfolio in varied formats
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Structure of the course
- History of Cinema Through the Assembly
- Film Language
- Principles and Theory of Editing
- Editing Techniques
- The Post Production
- Script vs. Edition
- Sound Design
- New Media, Formats and Technology
- Fiction Series (Series and Long)
- Self catering apartments
- Documentary Mounting
Conditions of registration
Candidates admitted to the selection process can register by submitting the documents:
- Copy of RG and CPF (or Passport / RNE for international students)
- Copy of Proof of Residence (with zip code)
- 1 Photo 3x4 (or digital file in JPG format, proportional 3x4)
- Signing of the EBAC Educational Service Agreement
Program taught in: