- Degree awarded: Educational Communication Specialist
- Training level: Specialization
- Methodology: On-site
- Duration of the program: 1 year
- Credits: 28
- Price for the venue: $ 3,453,800 COP
Presentation of the program
Resolution Qualified Record No. 2100 of 02/19/2014.
Valid 7 years.
The Specialization in Educational Communication assumes a commitment in the promotion of communication processes and training for the management of conflicts and citizenship, based on the study and appropriation of the components that determine the role of communication and training processes in the generation of a new sense of social interaction and of the democratic life of Colombian society. In accordance with the principles of social development that characterize the Minuto de Dios Organization, it is identified with the human and social development principle of Uniminuto . Likewise, it guarantees a permanent and coherent dialogue with the principle of social projection of the Faculty of Communication Sciences.
Critical, reflective and creative capacity
The Program focuses the training process on the promotion of a critical competence of students in the face of the factors that trigger the social, economic and political reality of the world and the country; Therefore, it promotes a reflexive and analytical attitude towards the study of the theoretical and conceptual referents that define the field of formation in relation to the topic of citizenship; At the same time, it encourages creativity to understand the languages of the contemporary world, the role of media and communication technologies in the socio-cultural order, and will work on the consolidation of proposals for action research in the processes that generate coexistence and citizenship.
Profile of the applicant
The candidate for Educational Communication Specialist will be a Social Sciences professional, or of any other discipline, with great interest in the analysis of national and international reality, in the understanding of the processes of cultural transformation of society and in the recognition of the training spaces of people in contemporary society, where media and new technologies of training and communication have a leading role.
The applicant will be a professional interested in the management of social development projects related to education, communication, culture and citizenship. Therefore, it will demonstrate the capacity for critical analysis, the expression of its thought in oral and written form, and a high sensitivity for research and the study of topics related to the field of communication-education.
The graduate is a Specialist in Educational Communication that understands the new senses of politics and citizenship; recognizes the various scenarios of education; formulates research problems and proposes educommunicative intervention strategies that are a scientific and development contribution for the communities in which it is located; responsibly manages the potential of the media and technologies in the symbolic enrichment of society, in particular, in the redimensioning of politics and the experience of social interaction.
It also has an ethical sense in the appropriation of the theoretical-practical knowledge of the Specialization, and in the social projection of its management proposals from the field of communication-education.
The Uniminuto Educational Communication Specialist will be able to:
- Plan and manage projects in Educational Communication to promote training processes in coexistence and citizenship, in different educational social scenarios.
- To advise, in public and private entities, the management of proposals in Educational Communication, in educational institutions, in community settings and virtual spaces.
- Participate in research and innovation projects that address issues related to the field of communication-education, culture, citizenship, politics, among others.
- Design educational strategies based on the management of the Media and ICT, in relation to processes of citizenship, political culture and pedagogy.
- Promote educational programs, both formal and informal, in the field of media and NICT, in public and private institutions, and in organizations committed to education and the cultural and social development of the peoples.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach a photocopy of the identity document (citizenship card, identity card, passport, corresponding visa, immigration card or the valid document that proves that it is in process).
- Attach a photocopy of the Degree Certificate in the undergraduate program.
- Attach labor certification or related experience, when the program for which you wish to register so requires.
- Attach receipt of payment of registration fees.
- The other requirements required by the Program to which you enter, which have been duly authorized.