This Specialization Program in Front-End Web Programming precisely provides professionals in the field with the knowledge necessary to implement projects suitable for any Web platform.
- Possibility to develop the bases of Web languages and development in front-end environments;
- Construction of essential skills for the development of a Web project supported by front-end development languages and technologies;
- PBL (Project Based Learning) methodology, where the student will be focused on developing his idea and materializing his own project for the Web.
The program brings together a group of experts with outstanding positions in the market, ensuring the best practices, the best insights and a global perspective of the state of the art of Web Design today:
- Professionals in the creative areas who want to deepen their training in the field of Web Design, through a specialization in Web development techniques;
- Professionals wishing to develop transversal knowledge and skills in front-end languages and technologies;
- Communication, Design, Multimedia and Media Production students.
About the School
The Universidade Europeia is part of the largest global group of Higher Education - Laureate International Universities - and offers access to student-centered quality education.