The Specialization Course in Journalism and Fashion of the Universidad Francisco De Vitoria , offers a program for journalists and journalists to be able to transmit and adequately reflect the information that flows in the world of fashion, stripping it of its image of frivolity and superficiality.
The phenomenon of fashion calls for communication professionals who know how to adequately transmit the dimension of this phenomenon, with information free of frivolity and with the preparation and seriousness to enter the areas of communication that compose it.
The Specialization Course in Journalism and Fashion at the Universidad Francisco De Vitoria provides a unique vision of fashion from the perspective of anthropology, history and sociology, as well as the clothing industry and companies in the sector, national and international. international Participants will discover, step by step, the entire process from the creation and planning of a collection to the major fashion campaigns. They will review the main actions that can be carried out in the areas of marketing and advertising: strategic planning, media plan, market research, dealing with agencies and new communication and sales tools.
It is a pioneering program in the training of communication professionals in the sector.
- Brand Spain
- Corporate communication
- Speaker training
- Event organization
- Organization and press of parades
- Fashion and cinema
- Fashion cinema and advertising
- Fashion, books, TV and music
- Great campaigns
- Media plan. Deal with agencies and new communication tools. Social networks. Synergies in advertising.
- Elaboration of communication plan
- Characteristics of cosmetic communication. APB: influence on beauty. Organisms to be known in beauty communication.
- Platform of blogs and bloggers
- New era: Famous and unknown bloggers
- Fashion on the Internet
- Fashion magazines
- Production of fashion editorials and editorials
- Fashion on TV
- Fashion on radio
- Journalist before the microphone
- The dark side of fashion
- Sustainable communication
- Sustainable fashion
Visits to workshops and fashion shows
The methodology focuses on the method of active participation through which the teacher carries out a constant interpellation and dialogue with the students opening after the exhibition a colloquium in order to deepen the subject. The teaching practice enhances the acquisition of knowledge through learning by discovery, the reproduction of real experiences, the debate, the resolution of practical cases, participation in ongoing professional activities, etc., which makes the participants protagonists of their own professional development.
- Professionals and workers in the fashion world who wish to update and deepen their knowledge.
- Graduates in Information Sciences who wish to be professionally in the fashion, beauty and personal image sector in all its facets.
- Students of second cycle of the Faculty of Information Sciences who wish to guide their training specialization in a new area in the study plans and high professional expectations.
Foreign students whose native language is not Spanish must demonstrate a B2 level of this language through official certification with an age not exceeding 5 years and submitted before enrollment in the Master.
Why does it prepare you?
- You will form with professionals who will share with you their day to day in the editorial offices of fashion magazines, newspapers, radio and television programs, haute couture and Pret-â-porter ...
- You will know the trajectory of the main designers, companies and fashion brands, and their relationships with the world of cosmetics, gastronomy and technology.
- You will know how communication and fashion marketing has changed, now that customers no longer seek only to buy, but to create a link with the brand.
- You will analyze the relationships between ethics and new luxury, ecology and solidarity: corporate social responsibility, the new sustainable fashion, organic fabrics and fair trade.
- You will learn the relationships between lifestyle issues and cinema, music, television, fashion on the Internet and the phenomenon of street style blogs, trend setters and coolhunters.
Both the Master's Degree and the Specialization Course incorporate modules of visits to the most important companies in the sector, as well as an internship period of varying duration depending on the needs of the company in competitive competition.
Program taught in: