Presentation of the Program
Acquires the necessary skills in the different functions and responsibilities related to audiovisual production, to participate in the creation, production, management and marketing of any type of live show.
- Acquire the knowledge and techniques necessary in the production of live shows.
- Develop necessary skills in the different functions and responsibilities related to audiovisual production, from the creation, production, management and marketing of any type of live show: concerts, galas, theater, music tours, macro-events, etc.
- Graduates and university graduates.
- Higher Vocational Training Technicians (FP2).
- Professionals from the world of audiovisual communication, entertainment and leisure.
- NO TITLE: certify 1 year of work experience.
- Introduction to the audiovisual sector and events
- Business organization
- Marketing and communication in events
- Personal skills
- Technical means
- Business protocol
- Legislative environment
- Design, management and presentation of the show: pre-production
- Production and realization process
In the online mode the student will receive all the information and advice through the virtual classroom and will have individualized tutorials for its correct development.
While in the face modality:
- Dual training: theoretical-practical classes
- Guaranteed and remunerated practices in leading companies.
- Training in virtual campus.
- Master lectures.
- Visits to locations and spaces of interest.
- Continuous assessment.
- Presentation of final project.
ESODE Business School offers this master's degree in two modalities:
- PRESENTIAL: The specialist will have a duration of one academic year counting on a theoretical and a practical part. The classroom training will take place during the week, in the morning and according to the academic calendar. Price: € 2,600
- ONLINE: It will last for 7 months. Price: € 1,590 Price with promotion 20%: € 1,200
The student who decides to take the Master's Degree in the PRESENTIAL modality will take part in paid and guaranteed curricular practices in the best companies or institutions of the country. Thus, the student will complete 2 months of compulsory internships in the best companies in the sector, favoring the acquisition of skills that facilitate their employability, always appropriate to the level of studies completed *.
In-company training is mandatory and monitoring of student performance will be done through an academic tutor by ESODE Business School and another tutor designated by the company.
Students who choose to choose the ONLINE modality, ESODE Business School offers the possibility of requesting internships (unpaid) in our companies and collaborating institutions, always subject to availability of places in them.
* Students who are working in the organization of events can validate their practices.
- January 2019 - Open registration
- October 2018 - Open registration
- March 2019 - Open enrollment
The students of ESODE will receive a diploma of Specialist in Design and Production of Shows, EDPE , own title of the school.
Program taught in: