Valid for courses until 31.12.2018
Click on the image to get an instant online quote and book now!
This course is recommended to you if you are at least 17 years old, and if you wish to learn or to perfect your French for personal or school purposes, on long-term or short-term immersion. This program emphasizes oral skills and cultural discovery.
Number of lessons
28 lessons of 45mn a week (21 hours): 20 General French lessons + 2 open workshops of 45 mn + 6 lessons of oral practice + Cultural activities pack + Accommodation in student residence halls (single room with private bathroom).
- Communicative Method and task-based learning, based on the CECRL (Common European Reference frame for Languages).
- Development of various competencies: oral/written understanding, oral/written expression.
- Use of French in everyday situations: studies, work, travel, or for personal pleasure using a variety of sources including newspapers, songs, photos, audio, and video.
- Small groups of 7 people on average (Maximum 12 persons).
- Open workshops of 45 minutes: French pronunciation and phonetics, idiomatic expressions, regular French, games, and activities, etc.
- Oral practice lessons: you will train to speak (presentations, speeches), to interact (dialogues, exchanges of ideas and opinions, role-plays). You will learn to better listen to and understand the situations of French life and culture. You will improve your pronunciation and your fluency in French.
- Cultural Activities: 2 activities during the week (Cooking club, tasting local products, ½ a day excursions) + a whole day excursion at the weekend.
- Accommodation: single room with private bathroom in student residence halls.
- General French: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm (10:30 am – 10:45 am: break).
- Open Workshops: Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 pm to 1:15 pm
- Oral practice lessons: 2 afternoons per week from 1:30 pm to 3:45 pm.
- Cultural Activities: during the week and weekend.
Within periods of increased activity, mainly in July and August, timetables might be modified to ensure a better organization. For example, General French classes might occur from 4:15 pm to 7:30 pm.
From Monday, July 3rd to Friday, August 25th, 2017.
Dates for the start of the sessions for beginners: Monday, July 3rd - Monday, July 31st.
If you are not able to participate in these sessions, we propose private lessons until you are able to integrate a group.
National Holidays: Friday, July 14th - Tuesday, August 15th.
There are no lessons on National Holidays. Oral practice lessons will be made up.
Program taught in: