- The Sparta Course has 8 hours of class a day. This course has 6 hours 1:1 classes and 2 hours of group class. Also, this course can be arranged as an Optional Class with eight hours of 1:1 class. The Sparta Course is composed of different subjects: Writing, Listening, Reading, Grammar, Pronunciation, Speaking(Speech/Conversation) and Arrangement Lesson.
*Arrangement Lesson is a privilege given to students to freely choose the subjects they prefer to enhance their skills.
- With 1:1 Class, there is a greater chance for teachers to identify student’s strengths and weaknesses. At the same time, the student can directly ask and clarify things regarding the lessons until the student is contented. The teacher can correct the student's mistakes, misunderstandings, and unnecessary expressions in speaking English. Moreover, the student will be given enough time to express his/her opinion without minding other students.
- Group Class helps improve student’s communication and interpersonal skills by interacting with other students, discussing common topics, and understanding each other’s different opinions. This allows students to express themselves freely, clearly, and confidently and adapt to situations involving different conversational settings e.g. job interview and business meetings.
Sparta course (4hours - 1:1 classes, 2 hours group classes)
|Private room||2 persons room||4 persons room|
*Optional class for all 1:1 classes will have an additional €40/week
*All the courses include Free Enrollment Fee, Free Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), Free Airport Pick-up and No Additional Charges for Visa Processing
Other Expenses (On-Site Payment)
- SSP (Special Study Permit) application fee – PHP 5,000.00
- VISA Extension (processing fee depends on each nationality)
NOTE: Student who visits for more than 60 days in the Philippines must secure an I-Card (each I- Card costs around PHP 2,500.00)
- Electric Fee (depends on the electric consumption of each room)
- Facility Use Fee (PHP 200/week)
- Textbook = PHP 200/book
About the School
B&D ENGLISH SCHOOL, INC. (Brand New Discovery English School) is a language school located in the City of Gentle People, Dumaguete City, Philippines. BnD, as the name suggests, means a “new foun ... Read More