Our Spanish courses in Berlin are adapted to the needs and interests of our students. Learn Spanish with us in small groups, with native and qualified teachers, personal advice in four languages and great prices!
If you already have some Spanish language skills, you can take our free test to ascertain your level. You can join us anytime you want! Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
Learn Spanish in Berlin with us in small groups (between 4 and 10 participants)!
We offer different kinds of courses so you can choose the one that best suits you.
Try our courses completely free! If you are a Spanish-beginner, you can take part in our free trial lessons for beginners, which take place once a month.
All our Spanish courses in Berlin are adapted to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and its different levels (A1-C1). Thanks to this Framework it’s been possible to measure the level of expertise in every single language in Europe.
We offer the following Spanish courses in Berlin:
*Due to our cancellation policy, you can cancel an appointment for a private lesson up to 24 hours in advance; after that, we will be obliged to charge you for the class.
Would you like to learn Spanish in Spain or South America? Then please contact us! We will organise the perfect language trip for you to pratice your Spanish!
Learn Spanish in Berlin with us in a fun and easy way!
- Personal and individual advice on-location, per email or over the telephone
- Information and placement tests from 09:00 h to 21:00 h
- Free trial lesson: register via email@example.com
- High quality language courses taught by competent native teachers
- Free tea and coffee
- Course content and homework is sent by email whenever a lesson is missed
- Anda language exchange
- Small groups with an average of 5-6 students
- Communicative and exciting lessons with personal attention
- Carefully selected material: working with as few photocopies as possible
- High qualified, motivated, friendly teachers
- Lessons focus on culture, language usage, grammar and spelling
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 4, 2018