Albufera Academy offers you a test to check your Spanish level. Depending on your results we can place you in the right course.
Courses are from Monday to Friday
A1 and A2 levels according to CEFR
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
B1 and B2 levels according to CEFR
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
C1 and C2 according to CEFR
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
- 15 lessons course
- Shared room accommodation (Up to 3 people / Same gender)
Services included in weekly costs
- Books and material
- Emergency phone
- Paella cooking course
- Bike rental
- Tour to the city or entrance to the City of Arts and Science
- Latin dancing course
- One to one classes = 15€/h
- Private room = 105€/week
- Cabin rental = max. 5 people, on request.
- Transfer from the airport = 48€
This school offers programs in: