Communicate effectively with your customers, potential customers or colleagues, regardless of your current Spanish language proficiency. Our courses, covering basic vocabulary and grammar, conversational expressions, questions, and commands are tailored to the needs of students for a fun, comfortable and thoughtful learning experience.
Who Should Attend
Courses are designed for business and medical professionals who understand or speak very little or no Spanish, and who are interested in an effective, thoughtful language learning experience will find these courses valuable.
- Understand Spanish words and expressions used in workplace situations.
- Make statements, ask questions and carry on dialog using complete Spanish sentences.
- Recognize the differences between U.S. and Latino cultures.
- Assist co-workers in need of basic-to-intermediate Spanish skills
- Demonstrate a desire to learn Spanish language skills
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 23, 2018