The University of Colima offers, through its Faculty of Arts and Communication, the Program Spanish for Foreigners (EAPE), which allows the participation of students at three different levels of learning the Spanish language: beginners, intermediate and advanced. Each of the groups is integrated with a maximum of 20 students.
The EAPE is aimed primarily at students that study or personal needs, they need to learn or improve their Spanish.
EAPE courses begin in three periods: January, May and September. Each course lasts 12 weeks. Each level has a load of 23 hours a week. The contents include: grammar, composition, conversation and culture; in the intermediate and advanced levels literature is included.
As complementary activities the EAPE features:
- Orientation session and induction to the University of Colima.
- Tour of the Campus.
- Visits to sites of historical, cultural and tourist interest.
Plan de estudios del EAPE
Requirements for admission to EAPE
- Having 18 years.
- Submit a letter of intent to join the EAPE program.
- Photocopy of the passport.
- Nomination letter from the home university (if applicable).
- Present placement test (once the student is in Colima).
- Interview with the academic coordinator EAPE.
- Present life history (curriculum vitae).
- Cover the appropriate tariffs.
USD $1,700 dollars and cover the following
- 12 week course
- Visits to various historical and cultural sites.
- A payment of USD $ 150.00 Administrative fee concept
NOTE: The cost of accommodation and food is separate Application deadline:
3 months before the start date.
About the School
The mission of the University of Colima, as a social, public, and autonomous organization, is to contribute to the transformation of society through the comprehensive education of high school students ... Read More