Social media marketing (SMM) is fast becoming a major part of the marketing efforts of many companies. Marketing via social media offers major advantages for marketers but also poses new challenges. This course gives a practical introduction to SMM and hands-on practice with several of the major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Topics addressed are:
- Understand social media and SMM fundamentals
- Create a social media strategy
- Identifying a target audience
- Understand social media advertising
- Successful and unsuccessful SMM campaigns
- Creating profiles and running campaigns on SM platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- SMM goals and metrics
- Fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Measure and analyze site traffic using Google Analytics
To be admitted to the program, please send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org under the following subject: Admission Social Media and Online Marketing.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts;
- A registration fee of €100 (non-refundable);
- A copy of your passport;
- A filled application form.