Social media marketing (SMM) is fast becoming a major part of the marketing efforts of many companies. Marketing via social media offers major advantages for marketers but also poses new challenges. This course gives a practical introduction to SMM and hands-on practice with several of the major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Topics addressed are:
- Understand social media and SMM fundamentals
- Create a social media strategy
- Identifying a target audience
- Understand social media advertising
- Successful and unsuccessful SMM campaigns
- Creating profiles and running campaigns on SM platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- SMM goals and metrics
- Fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Measure and analyze site traffic using Google Analytics
To be admitted to the program, please send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org under the following subject: Admission Social Media and Online Marketing.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts;
- A registration fee of €100 (non-refundable);
- A copy of your passport;
- A filled application form.
About the School
The International Business School The Hague (IBSH) is an innovative school of business and management established in The Netherlands and is based in the city of The Hague. The IBSH is unlike many othe ... Read More