The Short Course in Entrepreneurship & Leadership‘s main objective is to develop participants’ entrepreneurial skills and behaviour. The modules are designed for those individuals willing to utilise and further develop their own creative potential aiming self-development and as a consequence to grow and further develop their current and future businesses opportunities. Entrepreneurship is a practical concept.
That is the reason we designed modules based on case study methodology and interactive teamwork activities exploring the diversity of participants background.
Models and framework derived from multiple global case studies are utilised as tools to unleash participants’ insights leading to sustainable learning.
Next Starting Dates: January / April / September
The course is made up of 4 modules (modules may be subject to change and may vary according to the ESE centre):
- Entrepreneurial Management and Ethical Leadership
- Creating and Re-creating Corporate Entrepreneurial Culture
- International Business Decision Making
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- 3 months = 120 in-class hours + revision/reading week + exam week
- Internship (optional): 3 months
Students who intend to participate in an internship must first undergo an assessment by the ESE Placement Officer. Upon being deemed eligible, host companies will be decided together with the Placement Officer who will assist the student in obtaining an internship at the company of choice.
Candidates must submit a CV and undergo a successful interview for their acceptance.
Each module holds a weekly 3-hour class (total 12 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- Mid Term Assessment (30%)
- Final Assessment (70%)
- Application form
- High School or Undergraduate Degree Diploma
- Résumé / CV (include reference to all previous education)
- Personal Statement
- Intermediate command of the English language (TOEFL/IELTS is a plus)
- Photocopy of passport / ID document
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Non-refundable € 50.00 online application fee
Students will undergo an assessment with the ESE Placement Officer, so as to determine their eligibility for an internship placement.
The placement office will assist eligible students in obtaining an internship fitting their profile and career objectives.
Credits & Recognition: No ECTS credits awarded. Upon completion of the programme, students receive a Certificate of Attendance awarded by the European School of Economics.
Program taught in: