The Short Course in Entrepreneurship ‘s main objective is to develop participants’ entrepreneurial skills and behaviour. The modules are designed for those individuals willing to utilise and further develop their own creative potential aiming self- development and as a consequence to grow and further develop their current and future businesses opportunities.
Entrepreneurship is a practical concept. That is the reason we designed modules based on case study methodology and interactive teamwork activities exploring the diversity of participants background. Models and framework derived from multiple global case studies are utilised as tools to unleash participants’ insights leading to sustainable learning.
Key Features of the Entrepreneurship Programme
- Three intakes per academic year January, April and September
- 3 Months + 3 Months (Optional) Internship
- 4 Modules: Each module requires 3 in-class hours per week, for a total of 12 /15 weekly hours (Monday-Friday)
- Course Assessment: Group Project and Presentation
- ESE’s competitive Internship Programme providing international work experience in the sector of specialization
- Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
What makes ESE a great place for students?
- A personal and tailored learning experience - at ESE you get an individual and exciting experience thanks to the small class size and excellent student/teacher ratio
- “The Dream is the most real thing there is” – ESE students develop a unique academic and professional pathway through their selected course specialisation and internship placement
- Pragmatism – hands-on experience in contemporary business practice through the comprehensive internship programme
- Internationality – student body originating from more than 60 nations and study abroad with ESE centres worldwide
- Specialisation in cutting-edge business sectors, including fashion, events, music, sport, art, media and human resources among others
- Great internships – ESE students can select from more than 1500 leading organisations around the world
The course is made up of 4 modules* (modules may be subject to change and may vary according to the ESE center):
- Entrepreneurial Management and Ethical Leadership
- Creating and Re-creating Corporate Entrepreneurial Culture
- International Business Decision Making
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- 3 months = 120 in-class hours + revision/ reading week + exam week
- Internship (optional): 3 months
Language of Instruction:
Level of Instruction:
Undergraduate (A High-School Diploma or equivalent is required to access this course).
Group Project and Presentation
Credits & Recognition
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be awarded an ESE Certification of successful completion of the programme.
* Modules may be subject to change
ESE's Internship Programme
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants may opt to take a 3-month internship fitted to their profile and career objectives. Students will undergo an assessment with the ESE Placement Officer, so as to determine their eligibility for an internship placement*. The placement office will assist eligible students in obtaining an internship fitting their profile and career objectives.
Working in collaboration with more than fifteen hundred leading international companies, including some of FORTUNE’S 100 Best Companies to Work For, the European School of Economics offers one of the most competitive university internship programmes available today.
* Visa Regulations Permitting
Entrance to the ESE Short Course programmes requires the Completion of the Online Application form and submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
- Last academic certificate
- Resume’ / CV (including reference to all previous education)
- Personal Statement if not attached to the application form
- Good command of the English language (IELTS/TOEFL scores are a plus)
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- Four photographs (passport-sized)
Maximum Number of Attendees: 20
(In order to provide a unique learning experience with a ratio between Professor to students, no more than 20 students will be admitted into this programme)
Candidates who have completed their studies in the English language (at least 2 years) are not required to present a language quali£cation (TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson).
Milan, Rome, Florence and Madrid Campuses
Registration: € 600,00
Tuition: € 5.000,00
Internship (optional): € 1.000,00
Registration: £ 600,00
Tuition: £ 5.000,00
Internship (optional): £1.000,00
About the School
The European School of Economics (ESE) is a private College of Higher Education without borders, multicultural and pragmatic, fully accredited in the UK and in the order of listed bodies. ESE offers B ... Read More