You may have acquired some excellent abilities so far in design and planning, but do you possess the skills to enable your ideas to take form and say something about the environment you live in, about yourself? The Business of Architecture Program has been created to serve as a bridge between design and the real world, design table and built form.
While we welcome newcomers, neo -laureates and even those who have already launched their careers but want to open their own business are perfect candidates. Make your Mark.
Key Features of the Business of Architecture Programme
- Three intakes: November, April and July
- Available only in London and Florence
- Course Duration 3 to 5 weeks
- Course Assessment: Personal Critique, essay, group project
- Professional Opportunities: Contacts with established artists, architects and design firms, related industry leaders (glass, marble, iron, ceramic)
- Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
What makes ESE a great place for students?
- A personal and tailored learning experience - at ESE you get an individual and exciting experience thanks to the small class size and excellent student/teacher ratio
- “The Dream is the most real thing there is” – ESE students develop a unique academic and professional pathway through their selected course specialisation and internship placement
- Pragmatism – hands-on experience in contemporary business practice through the comprehensive internship programme
- Internationality – student body originating from more than 60 nations and study abroad with ESE centres worldwide
- Specialisation in cutting-edge business sectors, including fashion, events, music, sport, art, media and human resources among others
- Great internships – ESE students can select from more than 1500 leading organisations around the world
- Concepts and Ethics: Architectural Practice in its Social Context
- Management and Professional Practice in Architectural Business
- Materials, Structures and Products
- Optional: excursion trips to historical buildings/factories
** modules may be subject to change
- 3 weeks/5 weeks
- total course hours: 60
Language of Instruction:
Level of Instruction:
Undergraduate level (a secondary/high school diploma is required to access this course).
Personal Critique, Essays, Group projects
Credits & Recognition
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be awarded an ESE Certification of successful completion of the programme.
The scholarship is awarded by the ESE as a partial deduction from the annual tuition fee. Each student profile is considered individually. This scholarship is based on both the academic merit and need of the student applicant. It is therefore important that scholarship applications provide a complete profile of the student’s personal, professional and/or academic merits.
To apply for the ESE Scholarship students must complete the scholarship application form and send it together with the master’s application form and documents, including a financial statement, to the ESE admissions office where they wish to study.
To maintain their scholarship award students must demonstrate continued academic excellence throughout their studies at ESE. For more information about the scholarship, please contact the ESE centre of interest.
Admissions at ESE are carried out on a rolling basis process and as such, there is no deadline for applications for a particular intake. However, given the limited number of places on the programme, we recommend that you present your application as soon as possible.
Milan, Rome, Florence and Madrid Campuses
Registration: € 600,00
Tuition: € 5.000,00
Internship (optional): € 1.000,00
Registration: £ 600,00
Tuition: £ 5.000,00
Internship (optional): £1.000,00
About the School
The European School of Economics (ESE) is a private College of Higher Education without borders, multicultural and pragmatic, fully accredited in the UK and in the order of listed bodies. ESE offers B ... Read More