Course description of Sheet metal and paint
This course of automotive sheet metal and paint follows the specifications of the BOE for this training. Our students are known by the main companies in the sector, who request them for internships (and in many cases, for hiring).
At the end you will have the title of Sheet Metal and Automobile Painting Technician, and the corresponding certificates. You will be entitled to 500 hours of internships in leading companies in the sector, with real chances of getting a job.
If you prefer, this course is also taught online.
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, you will be able to identify the body parts of the vehicle, the tools and their uses, the assembly and welding systems used in the bodywork, as well as repair processes. You can also repair a vehicle to paint it, and you will know the process and the colorimetry used.
Do I need previous training?
No previous training is necessary to do this course.
- Theoretical manual developed by the IEEF training team
- Audiovisual support material
- Material for the practices
All necessary material is provided by IEEF.
We know how important it is for you to have qualified teachers in the field capable of adapting their learning methodology to the rhythm of each of our students. Therefore, in IEEF we have a faculty totally at your disposal to solve all your doubts during the course. In addition to helping you in whatever you need.
- Automotive bodywork
- Safety in the car
- Construction characteristics of bodies
- Body workshop
- The welder
- Verification and control of damages
- Body repair
- Repair of body elements 1
- Repair body elements 2
- Dismantling and assembly of mobile elements
- Dimensions of suspension
- Plastic materials
- Aluminum bodies
- Dismantling, assembly and repair of glass
- History of painting
- The painting workshop
- Materials for the preparation
- Preparation of surfaces
- Repair paints
- The final finish
- Basic electricity
- Electrical and electronic measurements
- Electrical and electronic components
- Air Bag and pretensioners
- Headlights-Parking sensors
About the School
IEEF nace de la ilusión y el trabajo de Carlos Lázaro que, tras dedicarse a la formación durante años, decidió desarrollar una metodología propia enfocada a lograr las dos metas principales de cualqui ... Read More