What you will learn:
Using the principles taught in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – the national best seller by Dr. Stephen R. Covey, founder and chairman of Franklin Covey Co. this dynamic and highly participative course will provide you a roadmap to increase your effectiveness in the workplace and your personal life.
- Apply this groundbreaking thought process to your personal & professional life
- Understand the underlying principles of effectiveness
- Create a personal mission statement to guide and enhance your life
Five – half-day sessions of class room instruction supported by a Personal Workbook for continued learning and application.
Our Mission is Simple:
- We partner with individuals and business leaders to achieve excellence through strategic thinking, acting and learning;
- We develop trusted relationships that enable us to provide customized consulting services to assist our client achieve their business goals;
- We share our passion for life long learning.
Purpose of this course:
To learn the fundamental differences between critical and strategic thinking. Learn to apply the Strategic Thinking Acting and Learning model to resolve business issues and improve organizational performance.
About Seattle Research Partners, Inc.
Seattle Research Partners meets the learning needs of managers, supervisors, and individual contributors in organizations. Whether you are a small business owner, a human resource professional, a department manager or a senior executive, our PEAK Learning Program™ is designed to offer you top-quality learning and development experiences. We are educators and business leaders committed to the full development of professionals no matter their field or industry.