If you are passionate about the world of fashion this is your profession. Control the entire creative process to be able to make collections, from the design of the garments to the choice of materials and finishes, organizing and managing your own work team. The best fashion catwalks await your creations!
Elaborate the patterns and scales adjusted to the design of the components of the articles and organize and technically manage the production processes, all in the area of industrial confection, acting under good practice standards, as well as labor and environmental safety. It may carry out its activities in the industrial textile and leather products sector, as well as footwear and leather goods, in small, medium and large companies, either by own or own account, developing functions of production management and Elaboration of patterns for the industrialization of clothing.
First Year Training Modules
- Elaboration of prototypes (100 h)
- Company and entrepreneurial initiative (65 h)
- Materials in textile, clothing and leather (150 h)
- Fashion and trends (125 h)
- Textile and leather industrial patronage (260 h)
- Processes in industrial confectionery (100 h)
- Techniques in preparation (200 h)
Second Year Training Modules
- Analysis of textile and leather designs (120 h)
- Training and job counseling (90 h)
- Quality management, occupational risk prevention and environmental protection (120 h)
- Technical English for Higher Education (40 h)
- Industrialization and pattern scaling (160 h)
- Organization of production in industrial confectionery (80 h)
- Patronage and fashion project (30 h)
- Training in work centers (370 h)
- Technical designer of CAD / CAM design.
- Technical designer of clothing with CAD / CAM.
- Developer of clothing products (R & D & i).
- Technical office manager.
- Modelista-patronista of peltry.
- Model-patronist of clothing.
- Modelista-patronista-climber of hats and caps.
- Patronist-clothing climber.
- Industrial Confectioner.
- Manufacturer of leather and leather articles.
- Technician in quality control of clothing.
- Technician in quality control in leather and leather industries.
- Organization Technician.
- Head of manufacturing.
- Head of quality.
- Head of section.
- Team leader.
- Professional specialization courses.
- Another Cycle of Professional Training of Higher Degree with the possibility of establishing validations of professional modules according to the current regulations.
- National and International University Studies with the corresponding validation of ECTS credits according to current regulations.
- Normally access to last year of Bachelor (International Degree of the specific area studied).
At the end of our studies the students can accredit Cambridge Advance level (with the passing of the official exam evaluated in the own center).
About the School
CampusFP ofrece la mayor oferta educativa en Ciclos Formativos de Grado Medio y Superior con más de 20 titulaciones en 7 centros diferentes, a precios asequibles para todos los bolsillos, porque lo im ... Read More