In this cycle of vocational training you will learn to direct and organize production and service in the kitchen, determining offers and resources, controlling the activities of supply, production and service, meeting the economic objectives, following the established quality protocols and acting according to norms Hygiene, prevention of occupational risks and environmental protection.
First Year Professional Modules
- Control of the supply of raw materials (65h).
- Training and job counseling (90h).
- Management of quality and safety and food hygiene (95h).
- Culinary processing processes (265h).
- English 2 (90h).
- Pre-processing and conservation processes in the kitchen (265h).
Second Year Professional Modules
- Pastry and pastry making in the kitchen (140 hours).
- Human resources and equipment management in restoration (65h).
- Company and entrepreneurial initiative (60h).
- Administrative and commercial management in restoration (70h).
- Production management in kitchen (170h).
- Gastronomy and nutrition (55h).
- Project management kitchen (40h).
- Training in work centers (400h).
- Director of food and beverages.
- Director of kitchen.
- Head of production in kitchen.
- Second chef.
- Head of catering operations.
- Head of departure.
- Chartered accountant and warehouse.
- Professional specialization courses.
- Another Cycle of Professional Training of Higher Degree with the possibility of establishing validations of professional modules according to the current regulations.
- National and International University Studies with the corresponding validation of ECTS credits according to current regulations.
- Normally access to last year of Bachelor (International Degree of the specific area studied).
At the end of our studies the students can accredit Cambridge Advance level (with the passing of the official exam evaluated in the own center).
Centers in which this course is taught
About the School
CampusFP ofrece la mayor oferta educativa en Ciclos Formativos de Grado Medio y Superior con más de 20 titulaciones en 7 centros diferentes, a precios asequibles para todos los bolsillos, porque lo im ... Read More