In this cycle of vocational training you will prepare to organize and carry out the administration and management of personnel, economic-financial operations and information and advice to clients or users, both public and private, according to size and activity of The company and agency, in accordance with established objectives, internal rules and current legislation.
First Year Professional Modules
- Communication and customer service (200h).
- Management of legal and business documentation (135h).
- English (160h).
- Office and information processing (200h).
- Integral process of commercial activity (200h).
- Human resources and corporate social responsibility (105h).
Second Year Professional Modules
- Accounting and taxation (120h).
- Training and job counseling (90h).
- Human resources management (50h).
- Financial management (120h).
- Logistic and commercial management (80h).
- Business simulation (140h).
- Project administration and finance (30h).
- Training in work centers (370h).
- Office administrative.
- Business administration.
- Financial management.
- Accounting officer.
- Administrative logistics.
- Administrative of banking and insurance.
- Administrative of human resources.
- Administrative of Public Administration.
- Administrative of legal, accounting, labor, fiscal or administrative offices.
- Technician in management of collections.
- Responsible for customer service.
- Professional specialization courses.
- Another Cycle of Professional Training of Higher Degree with the possibility of establishing validations of professional modules according to the current regulations.
- National and International University Studies with the corresponding validation of ECTS credits according to current regulations.
- Normally access to last year of Bachelor (International Degree of the specific area studied).
- At the end of our studies the students can accredit Cambridge Advance level (with the passing of the official exam evaluated in the own center).
Centers in which this course is taught
See 9 more programs offered by Campus FP »
This course is