The PADDB prepares the top management of the companies to understand the keys of the digitalization and thus be able to compete in the new environment, addressing the impact that this complex process has on all the axes of activity and organizational areas of the company. With this program, top managers will acquire the knowledge and skills to be able to develop a process of this scope with their employees, partners and clients.
- Average age 47 years
- Course duration 110 hours
- Next call Gran Canaria and Tenerife: February
- Do you think that digitization is more than creating an area of digital strategy in the company or developing new digital channels with customers?
- Do you consider that innovation is key to be able to compete in the new environment?
- Do not you know how to make your organization agile, dynamic and innovative?
- Do you think that to address this transformation, a cultural change is necessary?
- Do you know how to deal with a customer relationship strategy in this new environment?
- Do you consider what role Big Data plays in your business and in the management of your organization?
- Do you want to know how disruptive technologies (IoT, robotics, VR ...) will impact business?
If you ask yourself these questions, our Senior Management Program in Digital Business (PADDB) will solve them with leading market professionals who have promoted innovative initiatives in each of these issues.
- Transmit deep knowledge of the digital environment
- Have reference teachers in their respective areas, with practical and close vision
- Promote networking and professional relationships between managers and teachers
- Respond effectively to the new needs of organizations and their top managers
- Help executives to lead projects within their companies, providing contacts and digitization services
- Exclusivity and personalization, with reduced classes
MODULE 1: DIGITAL IMPACT IN THE COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
- The keys of the digital environment: in the company
- The super consumer and omnichannel
- Technological keys for digitalization
- Legal environment and legal framework on the Internet.
- Traditional business vs entrepreneurship by sector
- Digital environment case: diversification in business models
MODULE 02: IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT IN WORK PROCESSES AND METHODOLOGIES
- Design Thinking: creativity in business and product
- Project management and agile methodologies
- The digital product in business models
- Design Thinking, Lean, Intrapreneurship and new products
- Lean Workshop of Start Up and Design Thinking
- The digital multi-device product in the different business models
- Agile methodologies
- Case Design Thinking: applying Design Thinking in new products and services Work processes and methodologies
MODULE 03: IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT IN THE BUSINESS MODEL
- Strategy and approach in eCommerce
- Operations, logistics and distribution in eCommerce
- E-commerce platforms
- Means of payment and mobile payment
- Business models linked to mobility
- The apps: markets and positioning
- Digital business case: start-up of a B2C e-commerce
MODULE 04: IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CUSTOMER (CAPTATION AND FIDELIZATION)
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Search engine marketing: SEO and SEM
- Social media
- Digital advertising
- Branded content: new advertising model and engagement with the consumer
- Brands, new content generators (inbound marketing)
- Branding: how to create a brand in the market
- Performance marketing: how to get results
- Marketing plan: budget execution
- Digital marketing case: digital marketing strategy
MODULE 05: IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT ON CUSTOMER KNOWLEDGE
- Fundamentals of digital analytics (what to measure, how to measure, how to visualize it)
- Objectives, KPIs and metrics (in web, mobile, RRSS, ...)
- From Business Intelligence to Big Data
- Digital analytical case: applying analytics for decision making
MODULE 06: IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT ON THE CUSTOMER'S EXPERIENCE
- Customer experience: the difference in the digital world
- From eCRM, towards experience management (CEM)
- Customer experience case
MODULE 07: IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT ON THE CULTURE AND ORGANIZATION OF THE COMPANY
- Cultural change as a driver of digital transformation
- From corporate branding to talent branding
- Organizational models
- Talent and digital profiles
- Competence of the professional of the future: towards the "knowmad" model
- Personal brand
- Social networks: LinkedIn workshop
MODULE 08: TOWARDS PERMANENT INNOVATION
- The keys to the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Workshop: immerse yourself with technology, immersive experiences
- Blockchain, what is it and how does it work?
To be admitted to the PADDB, you must meet any of the following requirements:
- Be an entrepreneur with a consolidated career.
- Be a general manager or area manager, and lead the digital transformation in medium or large companies.
See 1 more programs offered by The Valley Digital Business School - Islas Canarias »
This course is