Learn to use the different tools and techniques for the delivery of formal training sessions, the effective transmission of knowledge and forms of evaluation; applies the theoretical-practical foundations of didactics and adult education for the development of the teaching-learning process in training.
Benefits of the program
- You will develop your knowledge and practical skills as an instructor.
- The training includes the teaching-learning model.
- You will be ready to be a speaker, lecturer, teacher, instructor and facilitator.
- You will learn the theory and carry out practices that will allow you to develop the competencies required to train adults in any area of development.
- You will develop practical tools that allow you to apply and control the activities within a group, as well as the progress of your future students to train. In addition, you will receive the necessary feedback to be able to show an evolution.
- The program contains tools in NLP, neurosemantic and accelerated learning techniques.
- 100% experiential training
Professionals, teachers and work leaders who carry out activities related to training within family, industrial, governmental, educational and service organizations; as well as all those people interested in improving their teaching style and increase their security to talk between groups.
Content of the program
The High Impact Instructor Training Seminar consists of four modules, totaling 48 hours of study.
Module 1. Training: a Teaching - Learning Process (12 hours)
- Formal education
- Informal education
- The teaching-learning process
- The instructor as facilitator of the teaching-learning process
- Instructor Profile
- Main functions of the instructor
Module 2. Planning and Development of Training (12 hours)
- The training process and the instructor
- Planning of training actions
- Planning and organization (instructional guide)
- Elements of the session plan
- Instructional Activities
- Teaching techniques
- Logistical support for training
Module 3. Teaching Principles of Group Driving (12 hours)
- What is a group
- Group characteristics
- Conformation of groups
- Stages of group integration
- Group dynamics
- Types of groups
- Motivation in group work
- Effective communication in the learning groups
Module 4. Technology as an Ally in the Training Processes (12 hours)
- What is e-learnig
- From the classroom to the virtual
- Technological platforms
- Challenges of the instructor
- Handling to frame
- Remote dynamics