Develop supervision skills that allow you to increase your professional and personal effectiveness, with more elements for decision making, as well as soft skills to complement your profile.
Benefits of the program:
- You will identify and develop skills and competencies.
- You will be an agent of change for your staff and work team.
- You will be able to generate short-term strategies.
Professionals who have personnel under their charge and perform supervisory activities. Professionals focused on improving relationships with their work teams and looking to develop tools for decision making.
Content of the program
The Seminar on Development of Transforming Supervisors consists of four modules , totaling 48 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Personal Development, Optimization and Systemic Vision (12 hours)
- Awareness of myself
- Assuming my responsibility
- Knowing myself to establish satisfactory relationships with others.
- Victim and protagonist.
- Personal and systemic vision
- Prepare the action and define objectives.
- Emotional intelligence
- Structure and organizational strategy.
- Basic function and alternating function.
- Identification of organizational subsidies.
- Systemic vision
Module 2. Solution of Problems and Achievement of Results (12 hours)
- Detection of improvement opportunities.
- Understanding the causes and effects of problems.
- Obtaining data to talk with facts.
- Structure of the information about the problem.
- Mental maps, tree diagrams.
- Kepner method
- Decision making and its application.
Module 3. Soft Tools I (12 hours)
- Typology of conversations.
- The model of the observer.
- Listening and talking.
- Basic linguistic acts.
- Conversation design
- Non-verbal communication.
- Vision and organizational leadership.
- Leadership in the role of supervision.
- The leader as a generator of change.
- Emotional competence of the leader.
- Development of leadership skills.
- The role of the leader in the development of independence and autonomy of its employees.
- How to handle authority and power.
Module 4. Soft Tools II (12 hours)
- Types of thinking
- Deliberate development of creativity.
- Administration of innovation.
- Design, execution and evaluation of the negotiation.
- Principles of negotiation.
- The negotiation process.
- Strategies for negotiation
- Distinguishing between conflict and problem.
- Effective conflict management.
- Emotional intelligence, a path to resolution.
- Cycle of work teams.
- Characteristics of functional and successful teams.
- The importance of vision.
- Closure of the process
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More