It develops criteria for the application of Mexican environmental regulations to the prevailing reality in organizations through the analysis of practical cases under an administrative and technical approach.
Benefits of the program:
- You will identify the most important environmental legal requirements applicable to your company.
- You will recognize the importance of compliance with environmental legal requirements.
Responsible for the environmental department and / or legal compliance; coordinators and auditors of environmental systems.
Content of the program
The Seminar of Application of the Environmental Legislation, consists of a module , that adds 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Application of Environmental Legislation (40 hours)
- Legal framework.
- Control of atmospheric pollution.
- Use of water and wastewater.
- Prevention and control of noise pollution.
- Prevention and control of soil contamination.
- Activities considered highly risky.
- Environmental impact.
- Environmental audits
- Emissions to the atmosphere.
- Wastewater discharges
- Hazardous waste management.
- Soil contamination.
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More