Read the Official Description
Acquires successful tools to prevent and manage conflict in the workplace including interactions with the immediate leader, colleagues and clients; as well as the methodology of planning and execution of distributive and integrative negotiations.
Benefits of the program
- You will develop skills that will contribute to the improvement of results in win-win negotiations.
- You will participate in field application challenges.
- You will participate in role-play practices with video recording.
- You will receive personalized feedback through self-assessment (strengths and areas of opportunity).
- You will analyze real cases of negotiation.
Employees who require negotiation as a fundamental skill in their work as buyers and sellers of goods and services.
Content of the program
The Tactic and Strategic Negotiation Skills Seminar consists of a module, which totals 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Tactical and Strategic Negotiation Skills (40 hours)
- Bases of the Negotiation.
- Negotiation planning.
- Distributive Negotiation
- Integrative Negotiation
- Bases of the Conflict.
- System of Conflict Prevention caused by Execution of Work Processes.
- System of Conflict Prevention caused by Design of Work Processes.
- Conflict Management Techniques.
Program taught in:
See 127 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 26, 2018
This course is