Apply talent development processes to support the growth and retention of human capital including generational change.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain skills that will help you to reduce the annual turnover rate of the organization to which you belong and to maximize the contribution to the business of human capital.
- Directors, general managers, plant managers, human resources, organizational development, operations, area leaders and middle managers; people who wish to improve their skills in the area of human capital management and develop the performance of their organizations.
Content of the program
The Talent Retention Seminar: How to Maximize Human Capital in the Organization consists of three modules, which total 48 hours of study in total.
Module 1. High Performance Work Systems (HPWS) (16 hours)
- Philosophical changes needed in the leaders of an organization for its proper implementation
- The 6 elements of the high performance work system model:
- Implementation strategy
Module 2. Human Capital Development Systems (16 hours)
- Processes for the adequate selection of talent
- Model for the development of talent:
- Management of discipline
Module 3. Attraction and Retention of Talent for Millennials and Centennials (16 hours)
- Employment profile of Milennials and Centennials
- Attraction strategies
- Strategies to maximize contribution and retention
Program taught in: