Update knowledge in the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK® 6th edition and prepare for the certification exam as Project Management Professional (PMP®) with this new version of the standard.
Benefits of the program
- For those professionals in projects that have been previously trained with the previous version of the PMBoK and have not completed their certification process, this is an opportunity to learn about the changes in the new standard and continue with their certification process as PMP®.
- Additionally, they will be given the preparation to solve the certification exam with the new version and will be accompanied in the completion of the PMI® exam request.
- The workshop provides 24 PDUs (Professional Development Units or direct contact hours) that can be used by the participant who supports the PMP® certificate.
Content of the program
- Module 1 PMBoK® 6th Edition (8 hours)
- Module 2 PMBoK® 6th Edition in practice (8 hours)
- Module 3 Preparation for PMP® Certification (8 hours)
See 128 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 29, 2018
This course is