The participant will develop his capacity as a multigenerational talent leader. He will learn to better understand a multigenerational organization, its role in the process of developing collaborators and how to maintain a strategic alignment, facilitating collaborative work and change management, thus innovating its management as a leader that grows through making others grow.
To the extent that new generations have been integrated into the workforce, it has been identified that there are differences in beliefs, values, characteristics and motivations that, in a work culture, require a process of adaptation and alignment to generate synergy and a true and innovative team work.
Benefits for the Person
The leader will know and understand the characteristics that distinguish the different generations in a working environment and will have knowledge to promote and innovate their management as a multigenerational talent leader.
Benefits for the Organization
Organizations will be able to recognize and address those areas of opportunity that will allow them to integrate and develop multigenerational work teams, flexible, interconnected and committed to generate results.
The graduate of this program will be able to:
- Know and understand the generational differences.
- Integrate and conduct multigenerational groups.
- Design multigenerational work schemes that facilitate the development of talent.
- Understand the elements of meaningful work as a tool for better customer service.
- Strengthen and manage efficient collaborative work.
- Promote the adaptability of the work team.
- Generate the commitment of the employees with leadership orientation towards the person.
Modules and Duration
- Development of collaborators in multigenerational environments 6 hrs
- Alignment of strategy with meaning 6 hrs
- Effective communication 16 hrs
- Collaborative work 6 hrs
- Leadership towards human flourishing 6 hrs
Program taught in: