Acquire basic knowledge about the applicable legal requirements in the management and management of waste through practical cases.
Benefits of the program
- You will identify problem solving.
- You will recognize the importance of compliance with legal requirements.
- You will acquire knowledge that will help you to carry out the management and waste management in your company according to the current regulations.
Content of the program
The Seminar on Management and Handling of Waste and Special Management consists of a module, which totals 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Management and Handling of Waste and Special Management (40 hours)
- General basics for waste management.
- Dangerous residues.
- Regulatory framework related to waste
- General and basic concepts for waste management
- Problems associated with the generation and management of waste
- Management and management of waste according to its characteristics (hazardous and special handling).
- Regulatory framework - Environmental impact.
- Environmental audits
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More