Participants will identify the impact of the work environment on the results of their company: performance, turnover, absenteeism, health, job security and sustainability. They will know and apply systemic diagnosis models that allow them to identify the root causes of work environment problems and analyze the results of their evaluations from different perspectives: Top Companies, Great Place to Work or their own model of climate diagnosis. They will identify and design solutions that ensure their contribution with an adequate working environment and contribute to the sustainability of their organization.
Benefits of the program:
- From the application of diagnostic tools such as: Great Place to Work, Top Companies or assessments tailored to the company, participants will get tools to be able to answer the following questions: Why we obtained these results in the climate evaluation ? and how do we solve it?
- They will apply analysis models to identify root causes of the problems related to the work climate and the impact on the strategic objectives of the company.
- They will identify solutions focused on the personal level, as well as proposals related to the company's processes, based on the analysis of cases and best practices.
- They will design an action plan that will allow them to implement solutions that impact the climate and the overall results of their organization.
Human Resource Specialists, Managers or Area Directors who wish to improve climate indicators and the productivity of their areas.
Content of the program
The Seminar in Work Climate: Culture of Results consists of four modules , which total 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. The Origin of Workplace Problems (10 hours)
The participant will learn to observe the problems of work environment as symptoms and will design the questions that normally organizations do not do, to identify the root causes of said problems and the possible solutions that impact on the result and the sustainability of their organization.
- The work climate and the results of the business
- Rotation, absenteeism, performance, occupational health and sustainability and its relationship with the work environment
- The traditional company vs the best companies to work for: How far is my company from being a Top Company or a GPTW?
- The impact of leadership in the organizational climate
- The characteristics of the Emerging Company of Rafael Echeverría
- Companies as well-being spaces: Humberto Maturana
- Leadership trends in the best companies to work for
Module 2. Analysis and Design of Labor Climate Diagnostic Instruments and Best Practices of Companies of Various Money Orders (10 hours)
They will apply an organizational development model that will allow them to identify the necessary elements to identify the effectiveness of an organizational climate diagnosis or even to design the one that best suits the needs of their company.
- Analysis of cases and best work climate practices
- The model of the six boxes of M. Weisbord, the analysis of labor climate problems from the perspectives: purpose, structure, rewards, resources, relationships, leadership and environment
- Analysis of work climate diagnostic instruments
- Design of qualitative and quantitative diagnostic instruments
Module 3. Design of Work Climate Solutions with an Integral and Systemic Perspective (10 hours)
Based on two analysis models, the participant will learn to observe their organization as a system and to identify the impact of the various decisions. Design actions with impact on the result and sustainability.
- The psychological perspective of the work climate
- Levels of perspective to design actions with systemic impact
- The dynamic spiral of Clare Graves as a model of analysis and organizational intervention
Module 4. Interpersonal Conflict Solution Tools that Affect Organizational Climate (10 hours)
Apply tools that allow you to resolve their interpersonal conflicts in an effective and ethical manner, as well as becoming a moderator of interpersonal conflicts that affect the organizational climate.
- The origin of self-esteem, motivation and responsibility
- Communication tools for improving the work climate and performance
- Transformation of toxic conversations
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More