Learn in a more profound way the correct management of financial and fiscal planning.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain a full command of administrative planning, in order to apply what you have learned in companies.
- You will know the correct methodology to prepare a fiscal strategy.
- You will fully identify what is tax evasion, avoidance and simulation.
- You will understand what a person's assets are and how they are planned correctly, to avoid incurring errors that affect their family in the future.
- You will learn the ways to transmit family heritage.
- You will learn to develop administrative and fiscal strategies.
Accountants, auditors, controllers and executives who have contact with the areas of fiscal and financial planning.
Content of the program
The Seminar on Financial and Fiscal Planning consists of a module, which totals 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Financial and Fiscal Planning (40 hours)
- Financial planning.
- Tax planning.
- The fiscal patrimonial planning.
- Tax strategies
- Practice that the students will develop through what they have learned during the course, elaborating their own fiscal planning.