Train yourself in the knowledge and practical use of the concepts, models and techniques of analysis and evaluation of investment alternatives and short, medium and long term financing in companies. Analyze and interpret the financial information necessary to diagnose the situation of your business with the purpose of obtaining a return that increases the value of the capital of the company.
Benefits of the program
- Analyze the financial information generated by the activities of the company.
- You will understand the work of the administration and finance personnel, in order to give an integral value to your work and your person.
- You will acquire more and better knowledge about the financial management of a business and you will be able to obtain the opportunities to achieve a better managerial position.
Heads of area, managers, managers and graduates in the business and engineering area.
Content of the program
The Seminar in Finance for Non-Financials consists of five modules, which total 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Economic environment of finance (8 hours)
- The main macroeconomic variables.
- The macroeconomic backing behind financial management.
- Microeconomics and financial administration.
- The interrelation of accounting and finance.
Module 2. Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements (8 hours)
- The information structure in the basic financial statements.
- Method of analysis of integral percent.
- Trend analysis method.
- Standard financial ratios method.
- Financial planning and control: equilibrium points.
Module 3. Financial Mathematics (8 hours)
- Simple interest and bank discount.
- Compound interest and equivalent and effective interest rates.
- Calculations with cash flows in the form of annuities of various types.
- Amortization of loans and amortization funds.
Module 4. Administration of Working Capital (8 hours)
- Cash flow management.
- Administration of accounts receivable.
- Inventory management.
- Administration of accounts payable.
- Operating cycle and cash cycle
Module 5. Long Term Investment and Financing Projects (8 hours)
- Definition and classification of investment projects.
- Elaboration of the cash flows of investment projects.
- Methods of financial evaluation of projects.
- Cost of capital.
- Characteristics and cost of long-term financing sources.