Use social networks in a practical and effective manner for the recruitment of executive staff, particularly passive talent (people who have a job without necessarily looking for another), who are prone to accept a job offer that represents benefits to their career professional.
Benefits of the program
- You will generate strategies for the attraction of executive talent.
- You will use social networks in a practical and effective way to attract talent.
- You will combine your own strategies of marketing, communication and psychology, as creative, innovative and effective elements in the attraction of talent.
- You will consolidate the recruitment strategy as a precedent of the selection process, to ensure the capture of greater and true potential prospects for executive levels.
Professionals involved in talent management or formulation of continuous improvement projects based on human capital management; managers of human resources, industrial relations, human resources and the like; and public and private sector professionals interested in updating and understanding trends in practices related to talent recruitment.
Content of the program
Executive Recruitment Workshop: Social Networks as an Effective Talent Attraction Tool consists of a module, which totals 24 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Executive Recruitment: Social Networks as an Effective Talent Attraction Tool (24 hours)
- The shortage of talent in the executive labor market
- The potential of passive talent and the possibility of attraction
- Social networks: are they an opportunity to capture the best talent?
- Trends in social networks as a vanguard strategy in attracting executive talent
- Management of an effective recruitment