Evaluate the cultural, political and economic aspects of the Middle East in order to detect business opportunities in various industries in the region.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain an international perspective of the political, economic and cultural spheres of the Middle East.
- Strengthen your decision-making skills in the field of international business.
- You will solve obstacles and avoid risks in the field of international business.
- You will learn to detect opportunities in the international market.
- You will know the marketing channel for the Middle East.
Directors, managers or executives of foreign trade, imports or exports; entrepreneurs or managers of companies engaged in international trade; international business consultants; and international entrepreneurs.
Content of the program
The Doing Business with the Middle East seminar consists of 10 modules that total 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Introduction to Global Geopolitics of the Middle East (4 hours)
- The political conjunctures in the Middle East
- Social and economic characteristics of the region
- Analyze the role of Islamic countries in the globalized economy
Module 2. Cultural and Religious Characteristics of the Middle East (4 hours)
- Introduction to Islam as the religion of the majority of inhabitants in the Middle East
- The cultural characteristics of the peoples (Arabs, Kurds, Turks, Jews, Persians).
- Study the influence of Islam in business
Module 3. Challenges and Opportunities for Mexican Businesses in the Middle East (4 hours)
- Evaluation of imports and exports in the Middle East
- Analysis of the competition at country level
- Identification of importers / distributors for Mexican products
- Evaluation of the business opportunity for Mexican companies
Module 4. Cultural and Religious Characteristics of the Middle East (4 hours)
- Learn to do business with the markets of the middle east
- Understand how to negotiate with the people of the region
- Analyze the profiles of women and men in business in Middle Eastern countries
- Maraca hala for food
- Applied case of business people
Module 5. Middle Eastern Consumer Trends (4 hours)
- Consumption analysis of men and women from the Middle East
- Consumer goods are they a modern or traditional channel?
- Consumption through retailers or e-commerce
Module 6. Brand-City Concept in the Middle East (4 hours)
- United Arab Emirates: starting point in the regional market
- Qatar a country of global attention
- Saudi Arabia is a key importing country in the region
- Turkey: an international intermediary
Module 7. Benefits and Advantages for Mexican Companies when Commercializing with the Middle East (4 hours)
- Analyze the advantages in terms of added value in Mexican products
- Analyzes the Mexican food sector for export to the Middle East
- Know the various regional trade agreements and free trade agreements and regional institutions
- Talk with the Arab-Mexican Chamber of Industry and Marketing
Module 8. Forms of Market Entry and Regional Commercial Agreements (4 hours)
- How to identify which is the best way to enter the market in the Middle East?
- Evaluation of the entry form according to the type of industry, product and company
Module 9. Forms of Market Entry and Regional Commercial Agreements (4 hours)
- Regional trade expos in the Middle East; Gulfood Dubai
- The coast
Module 10. Encounter and Business Convivium between Cultures (4 hours)
- Talks with Arab and Mexican businessmen
- Cultural and traditional gathering