Manages value relationship plans with internal and external clients through improvement processes that support constructive and profitable long-term experiences.
Benefits of the program
- You will be able to monitor the service actions.
- You will identify areas for improvement and positive points.
- You will carry out a mapping of processes that lead to concrete and sustained experiences with the client.
- You will identify the opportunity cost of not offering a good service.
- You will learn new ways to obtain processes and WOW services.
Persons in charge of the customer service department, customer care, commercial area and service managers.
Content of the program
The Seminar Designing WOW Service Experiences consists of five modules, which total 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Globalization of Services: Service Business Models (8 hours)
- The world, the economy and competitiveness in services
- Platform of service models
- Best practices: successful business models
Module 2. Customer Journey Design and Mapping of Service Processes (8 hours)
- Service blueprint
- Empathy maps
- Design thinking of the service
Module 3. The Internal Client (6 hours)
- Processes between departments: breaking silos
- Empathy between generations: millennials, centennials and seniors as a team
- Halocracy: the new paradigm of internal service
Module 4. Use of ICTs and Business Analytics to Measure the Service (12 hours)
- Business analytics and contact points
- SERVQUAL model for service measurements
- ICTs in support of the creation of databases
- How to obtain data and service insights from the supply chain from the supplier to the consumer.
Module 5. WOW Cross Platform Service Strategies (8 hours)
- Profitability of the service as a differentiator of the company
- Disney model
- Zappos model
- Amazon Model
- Creating your own service strategy development model