Manages value relationship plans with internal and external clients through improvement processes that support constructive and profitable long-term experiences.
Benefits of the program:
- Learn new ways to generate wow processes and services, saving expenses to your organization through an optimization in customer service.
- It implements intelligent service strategies to increase customer value and, therefore, its loyalty.
- Design wow service plans that adapt to the demands of new digital users, accustomed to the immediacy of digital media.
Persons in charge of the customer service department, customer care, commercial area and service managers.
Content of the program
The Seminar Designing WOW Service Experiences consists of five modules , totaling 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Globalization of Services: Service Business Models (8 hours)
Know, understand and apply best service model practices for your company.
- The world, the economy and competitiveness in services
- Platform of service models
- Best practices: successful business models
Module 2. Customer Journey Design and Mapping of Service Processes (8 hours)
Empathize with the client through the knowledge and ease of the contact points of the company and the client.
- Service blueprint
- Empathy maps
- Design thinking of the service
Module 3. The Internal Client (6 hours)
Empathize with the internal customer to increase productivity between areas.
- Processes between departments: breaking silos
- Empathy between generations: millennials, centennials and seniors as a team
- Halocracy: the new paradigm of internal service
Module 4. Use of ICTs and Business Analytics to Measure the Service (12 hours)
Measure service experiences according to satisfaction data and attitude monitoring scales.
- Business analytics and contact points
- SERVQUAL model for service measurements
- ICTs in support of the creation of databases
- How to obtain data and service insights from the supply chain from the supplier to the consumer.
Module 5. WOW Cross Platform Service Strategies (8 hours)
Develop cross-platform service strategies B2B, B2C, C2C, B2G, P2P: H2H.
- Profitability of the service as a differentiator of the company
- Disney model
- Zappos model
- Amazon Model
- Creating your own service strategy development model
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More