Acquire a complete vision of the logistics phenomenon and the supply chain, which will allow you to apply the tools and knowledge of the seminar in practical cases and in your own company.
Benefits of the program
- You will develop the reduction of operating costs.
- You will work on an improvement for transportation management.
- You will achieve great efficiency in the distribution.
- You will acquire a broad knowledge of information technology.
- You will be able to take the supply chain to the value chain, as well as to create strategies for it.
- You will learn to carry out strategic and financial planning in the chain.
Directors, administrators, executives and technicians responsible for the operation; consultants and managers of the application of design or re-engineering of the supply chain; and professionals or technicians in the area who require knowledge of logistics or industrial distribution.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Supply Chain Design and Logic consists of five modules, which total 60 hours of study.
Module 1. Administration of the Flow of Materials (12 hours)
- Introduction, logistics concepts and supply chain.
- Evaluation and importance of customer service as an integrated vision of the value chain.
- Cross Docking (X-dock).
- Transportation administration.
- Distribution of warehouses (Layout).
- Interface with information systems.
Module 2. Control and Flow of Inventory and Demand Information (12 hours)
- Introduction to forecasts. Basic concepts of statistics.
- Forecasting methods.
- General concepts of inventories.
- Inventory management for distribution.
Module 3. Design of the Logistics System and the Supply Chain (12 hours)
- Performance and performance of the logistics system.
- Organization of the order cycle and the processing of flows.
- Integration of strategies in the logistics system.
- Development of new products and services in the value chain.
- Planning of operations and sales.
- Master planning of production.
- Planning of material requirements (MRP).
- Inventory management systems MRP and Aggregate Planning.
- The virtuous cycle of order management (order / to cash).
Module 4. Knowledge Flow, Order Processing and Distribution Channel (12 hours)
- Interface between logistics and marketing.
- Recognition of the behavior patterns of new customers and new market types.
- The realization of marketing as a business strategy in logistics.
- Structure, functions and architecture of the relationship management with clients, by its initials in English CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Other applications of the CRM concept: The management of the relationship with the SRM providers.
- Integration and mapping of the supply chain.
- Evaluation and importance of customer service as an integral vision of the value chain.
Module 5. Integral Business System and Administration of Suppliers and Clients (12 hours)
- Feasibility of logistic projects.
- Interface with logistics with financial engineering.
- Information systems for the financial evaluation of distribution.
- Supply chains and their negotiation.
- E-logistics, e-procurement.
- Flow of international material (cross-border).
- International negotiation techniques.