Strengthen the knowledge and skills of the owners / owners and managers of SMEs in the fundamental areas and disciplines of business management, such as: strategic planning, marketing, finance, and human resources management.
The participant will develop a strategic and multidisciplinary perspective of the company that allows him to examine and solve in a better way the complex problems associated with the management of his company.
Benefits of the program:
- Identify the areas of opportunity and strengths of their companies to improve their competitive position.
- Apply concepts and management models to real business problems through case discussions and exercises.
- Identify tools and structures to solve problems experienced with the performance of their companies.
- Apply tools aimed at improving the professionalization of the company's management.
- Establish a medium-term development plan with indicators that allow the manager to give timely follow-up to the results based on the expected achievements.
Entrepreneurs, general directors of SMEs and partners. At least 3 years of experience in business management is recommended.
Content of the program
The Seminar on Strategic Management of SMEs consists of eight modules , totaling 80 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Management Skills (10 hours)
Identify the director's skills necessary for outstanding performance.
- Definition of the strategy to the business objectives
- Difference between manager and leader
- Leadership Characteristics
- Principles of leadership
- Definition of the Human Capital strategy
- Alignment of Human Capital
Module 2. Business Model (10 hours)
Refine the business model for an effective market-company alignment.
- Definition of the business model
- The value proposition
- The clients
- The infrastructure
- The profitability of the company
Module 3. Commercial Strategy (10 hours)
Develop the commercial strategy that increases the sales volume of the company.
- The concept of marketing / opportunity identification
- Consumer analysis
- Segmentation and positioning
- Product strategy
- Price strategy
Module 4. Strategic Management (10 hours)
Establish the strategic direction of the company.
- The strategic planning process
- Diagnosis of the competitive strategic position
- The competitive advantage: concepts, resources and sustainability
- Corporate strategy: diversification and creation of value
- Implementation of strategies
Module 5. Operations Management (10 hours)
Align internal processes and resources to the strategic orientation of the company.
- Business vision of operations management
- Macro organization - business process
- Process representation
- Operational variables of the activity
- Flow system
- Human capital
Module 6. Human Resources Management and Organizational Culture (10 hours)
Define staff management mechanisms based on the strategic orientation of the company.
- Business strategy and human resources management
- Organizational structure: Fundamental concepts and their design
- Management systems: Management control and incentive systems
- Process representation
- Competence evaluation and career development
- Training and training
Module 7. Financial Strategy (10 hours)
Formulate the mechanisms to optimize the financial operation of the company.
- Fundamentals of financial mathematics
- Fundamentals of financial management
- Financial analysis and control tools
- Financial planning
- Fundamentals of financial evaluation of investment projects
Module 8. Corporate Corporate Governance (10 hours)
Define the government entities that best support the corporate performance of the company.
- Board of directors
- Investors Assembly
- Family Council
- Corporate governance best practices
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More