Learn how the coaching training program aligned with the international coaching competencies of ICF (International Coach Federation) complies with the highest standards of teaching, evaluation and certification. Assimilate the techniques and materials necessary to practice and develop properly in the field of coaching.
Benefits of the program
• You will have facilitators with a high level of ability and professional experience.
• You will learn a developed and certified training program to ensure your learning.
• You will have a broad training as a coach.
• You will receive the support of several companies, institutions and international associations.
Consultants, therapists, professionals and human development officials who wish to expand their resources. Directors, managers, human resources personnel; sports coaches, teachers, business, social or community leaders and anyone who wants to train as a coach.
Content of the program
The NLP Coaching Seminar consists of four modules, which total 80 hours of study.
Module 1. Coaching Background (20 hours)
- Background of Coaching.
- What is coaching?
- Types of coaching.
- Vital Beliefs
- Brain hemispheres.
- Old brain, new brain.
- Development of coaching skills.
- First practical session.
Module 2. Coaching tools (20 hours)
- Coaching tools.
- Wheel of life.
- Second practical session
- Feedback: second practical session.
- MBN model.
- Identification of values.
- Third practical session.
- Practical feedback
Module 3. Definition and Strategies of Goals (20 hours)
- Strategic definition of goals.
- SMARTER model.
- Steps of a coaching session.
- Fourth practical session.
- Feedback: fourth practical session.
- Utilities for the practice of coaching.
- Personal marketing
- Communication and publicity.
- Customer's agenda
- ICF competences.
- Fifth practical session.
- Feedback: Fifth practical session.
Module 4. Introduction to NLP (20 hours)
- Introduction to NLP.
- What is NLP and what is it for?
- 360 ° feedback
- Sixth practical session.
- Feedback: sixth practical session.
- Representational system
- Application of metaphors.
- Seventh practical session.
- Feedback: Seventh practical session.