Develop skills to be an effective and collaborative leader. Learn how coaching is a key support factor that the leader can use to inspire and direct their team appropriately.
Benefits of the program
- You will develop skills that allow you better performance and leadership within the organization.
- You will have more possibilities to increase productivity by having new tools that help clearly and accurately to achieve results.
- You will have more openness and strategic and innovative thinking to propose new alternatives, solve problems and generate new ideas with value for the organization.
- You will update on topics that are cutting edge for your growth and professional development.
People involved in the area of government and / or corporate services at the managerial level.
Content of the program
The Management Skills Seminar consists of six modules, which total 60 hours of study.
Module 1. Coaching Applied to Leadership (10 hours)
- The leader of the XXI Century: characteristics and challenges.
- Bases of coaching: coach and coachee.
- Coaching as a key tool of the leader.
- Self-coaching for proactive leaders.
- Menu of useful coaching tools.
Module 2. Integration of the equipment (10 hours)
- Introduction of the importance of teamwork.
- Stages to work equipment.
- Development of competences to work collaboratively.
- How to integrate teams effectively.
- Teams directed to goals and results.
Module 3. Strategic Negotiation (10 hours)
- The importance of negotiation in organizations.
- The strategic negotiation process.
- Selection of negotiation techniques and strategies.
- Key points to negotiate effectively.
- Practical cases and negotiation simulations.
Module 4. Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Applied to Organizations (10 hours)
- Fundamentals of NLP.
- Principles of neurolinguistic programming.
- Benefits in organizations and scope.
- NLP as a successful tool for contemporary managers.
- Applications in language: persuasion, conviction and influence.
Module 5. Development of Innovation (10 hours)
- Relevant aspects of creative thinking.
- What is innovation ?: main benefits in organizations.
- Innovation in the growth and development of the firm.
- The process of innovation.
- Menu of tools and techniques for innovation.
- Cases, applications and examples of innovation.
Module 6. Analysis of Problems and Decision Making (10 hours)
- What is a problem and how should it be addressed?
- The process of solving problems.
- Solution of problems from a creative perspective.
- The decision-making process to solve problems.
- The manager as a key element in decision making.
- Cases, practices and contributions.