Develops extraordinary skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, Access and VBA for the solution of problems of great magnitude and complexity in businesses that require the integration of spreadsheets, databases and automation.
Benefits of the program
- You will learn a working methodology in Excel and VBA effective, efficient, orderly and automatable.
- • you will turn on automatically updating data and Excel charts in PowerPoint presentations.
- You will know the Structured Query Language (SQL) and its functions.
- You will be able to automate a large part of the operations that can be carried out in spreadsheets through macros in VBA.
- You will develop graphic interface applications with a programming language oriented to objects and events.
- You will create customized functions in VBA that will allow you to perform calculations specific to your specialty in a fast and orderly manner.
Graduates in administration, internal audit, accounting, finance, investments, planning, valuation, treasury and sales administration; commercial, brand and product management; personnel from the areas of market intelligence and business, marketing, budgeting and trade marketing.
Content of the program
The seminar in Excel Business consists of a module, which totals 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Excel Business (40 hours)
- Tips for the agile handling of Excel.
- Advanced functions
- Dynamic table (Pivot Table).
- Scenario analysis and sensitivity (Data Table).
- Optimization (Goal Seek and Solver).
- Automation of reports.
- Introduction to the Visual Basic for Applications interface.
- Macro recorder
- Introduction to object-oriented programming and events.
- Objects, methods and basic properties.
- Identifiers, constants and data variables and operators.
- Control structures.
- Standard controls.
- Data Arrangements and Matrix Operations.
- Microsoft Office objects.
- Introduction to databases.
- Connection and Microsoft Access objects.
- Connection of dynamic tables from Excel to Access.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Basic.
- Integrator Exercise: Development of a complete and automated system.
- Automation of reports strategies.
- Practical cases.