Develop skills to design new solutions to problems that generate value to customers and the business.
Benefits of the program
- You will apply the methodology and tools to increase your skills and thus execute innovation projects and identify new business opportunities.
- You will know easy and structured tools that can be applied immediately in the company for the development of each phase of the methodology.
- You will develop competences related to innovation and project management.
- You will use an innovation methodology to solve business problems focused on the needs of clients.
- You will increase the approach and innovation methodologies available to the company.
Graduates and engineers working in companies, professionals in the industrial sector, project leaders, responsible for innovation and processes, managers and decision makers.
Content of the program
The Design Thinking Workshop Seminar consists of five modules, which total 40 hours of study.
Module 1. Introduction to Design Thinking (8 hours)
- Vision and strategy of Design Thinking.
- The phrases of Design Thinking (IDEATec)
- Design Thinking model (Dth Canvas).
Module 2. Inspiration: Tools for Obtaining Information (Empathy with the Client) (8 hours)
- The importance of customer knowledge.
- Tools for obtaining information centered on users.
- Analysis of information to generate innovation.
Module 3. Development: Creative Methods for Defining Solution Options (8 hours)
- Creativity for finding solutions.
- Creative tools
- Evaluation and prioritization of solutions.
Module 4. Application: Design and Prototyping of Alternatives. Evaluation and Iteration Plans (8 hours)
- Tangibilization of ideas.
- Typology of prototypes.
- Pitch for the presentation of prototypes.
- Alternatives evaluation plan.
- Collection of information and its analysis.
- Results presentation.
Module 5. Application: Feasibility and Feasibility of Alternatives (8 hours)
- Development of the FV Model.
- Tools to execute the FV.
- Presentation of projects to executives.
- Path of growth of projects focused on innovation.
Program taught in: