Learn basic accounting techniques and fundamentals to apply them in making decisions based on financial information, cost accounting and administrative accounting.
Benefits of the program
- You will increase your efficiency in making decisions and in the relationship you establish with the accounting and financial areas of your company.
Executives who do not have careers related to accounting and require knowledge of the information for the development of their activities.
Content of the program
The Accounting Seminar for Non-Accountants consists of two modules, which total 40 hours of study.
Module 1. Accounting as an Information System (16 hours)
- Accounting as an information system.
- Basic financial statements.
- Financial analysis.
Module 2. Accounting: Costs and Administrative (24 hours)
- Cost accounting.
- Cost-volume-utility model.
- Marginal analysis for short-term decision making