The best way to ‘retain’ good business accounts is to develop them. Account Management should not simply be about maintaining accounts. The course looks at how to build long-term profitable relationships, so your existing clients will stay with you for longer, spend more with you and are open to cross and up-selling opportunities.
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills to act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers working in accordance with best practice Celebrating the success of others
Our training programs are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
Small classroom-based type workshops at our Central London training centre.
Theory and practical.
Key points will consist of:
- Gain a stronger understanding of what has changed in Account Management and what our clients want from us in today’s ever competitive market.
- How to plan to plan an effective Key account strategy and gaining a stronger understanding of setting goals and creating a social media plan
- How to build and deepen a strong business relationship using insights and education
- Moving from a supplier to partner relationship and focussing on achieving Trusted advisor status with clients.
- How to create stronger conversations naturally leading to more cross and upselling opportunities
- Develop a better understanding of the client’s decision-making process to enable you to gain a stronger understanding of how you can help them to achieve their objectives.
Who is it for?
Salespeople, Account Managers, Key Account Managers, Sales Managers, Account Directors
There are no pre-requisites.
Course Attendance Certificate by Acudemy
- Further discounts for upfront payment.
- Instalments also available.
How To Enroll
At Acudemy Training we know the importance of having support on hand throughout your studies.
Choosing the right course
That’s why you won’t get a ‘generic’ call centre response from us. Instead, you should find that
You can contact us for support and guidance:
- In person at our local training centre
- By telephone. Call us 020 3907 9029
- By email. Send a message to email@example.com
Getting the skills employers will not break the bank – We have a choice of training to suit most pockets.
The cost depends on the course you choose and vary according to duration and breadth, plus training is flexible and tailored to your needs. Rest assured, we have covered all angles to ensure the cost of training is affordable and our payment options mean that often you can pay for your training in a flexible way to fit with your other commitments.
Unlike other training institutes that ask you to pay upfront for your studies, we appreciate that not everyone can. Therefore, we can offer flexible and tailored payment plans, depending on the course you wish to study, to suit you and what you can afford. Speak to our team for more information.