Preparation, following the official SAP curriculum, of the LO and MM modules. These train technicians that control the materials used by the company in the transformation of new products or services developed, or the development of new logistics processes in the supply chain and product labeling, which are key in the efficiency of the companies that operate globally. Upon completion, the student accesses the SCAA Certification (LO and MM), valid to work as a SAP Senior Consultant around the world.
Basic knowledge of computer science and Internet. The course starts from 0 in the field of consulting. CERTIFICATIONS: SCAA (LO and MM).
The student enrolls in a specialty that he / she performs within a period of 2/7 months, depending on the schedule of the course he / she chooses. The training received by the student during the development of the course in their classes is divided into a theoretical training that covers 50% of the class and a practical training that covers the remaining 50%.
- General Logistics
- Integrated logistics
- SCM supply chain
- Logistics Consultant
Logistics and Materials Module
- LO-ECH Engineering change management
- LO-LIS Logistics information system
- LO-MD. Key customer and supplier data
- LOD-PR. Reusable forecasts for planning.
- LOD-VC. Configuration of variants to manage products.
- LO-EHS. Environment data.
- MM-EDI. Electronic data interchange
- MM-IM Inventory management.
- MM-IV. Verification of invoices.
- MM-PUR. Purchases
- MM-WM. Warehouse management
If you prefer, this course is also taught online.
Program taught in: